This site has been frozen pending investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Please contact Joel Selznick, investigation lead for more information.

This site has been frozen pending investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Please contact Joel Selznick, investigation lead for more information.

This site has been frozen pending investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Please contact Joel Selznick, investigation lead for more information.

I Like Trees: 6 - Answers.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

6 - Answers.

Hello readers of this blog. I am Jack Redding, and this is the first time I will have spoken to you in plain text.

The person posting on this blog is not a person, but a creature with the appearance of a man in a suit, but lacking a face. This is the man who was stalking me during the month of June, and the events played out almost exactly as they were reported on this blog. The day before my birthday the creature cornered me in the woods, and I only remember parts of the weeks following. I remember setting my house on fire and walking out of the burning house into the arms of the creature while my parents were burned alive inside. I remember waking up in this forest, which some of your emails seem to suggest may be Aokigahara

I have been using a phone that I found on one of the many hanged corpses in the forest to send emails and make blog posts, but I have been posting them in base64 so the creature cannot read them - at least, I do not think he can read them.

I do not know the creature's purpose in bringing me here, but I am not the only one brought here by it - I found a group of others, all abducted as well. In the interest of remaining safe and undetected by the creature, the group of us - there are around ten - split off into pairs. I am travelling with a girl named Serah, who is seventeen - she was one of the oldest.

We have only suspicions about why he wanted photos of trees, but since the request was quite fervent and inexplicable, we suspect that the purposes are malicious. This is why we have been asking you not to send photos, and we continue to ask that you only send plain text.

For the time being we are safe from the creature and feel safe in taking full control of the blog and e-mail account and are working to find our way back home. What is important, however, is that innocent lives are protected and that you readers did not fall prey to the creature.

There are still a lot of questions we have yet to answer and would greatly appreciate your help, as you provide a link to the outside world that internet alone cannot provide. We will be posting as often as we can, safely, to try and find our way back home.

4 comments:

  1. Clever, I salute you for trying to outwit Tall, Dark and Faceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not going to like this. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRAP! I just translated the posts—does that enable the creature to read them?

    ReplyDelete